Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)
Good Reads Summary
Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?


My thoughts
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Question:What was I thinking?
Answer:
  I wasn’t!
Nah, I figured since I’d come this far with Glines anyway, having read every one of her other books… and well, why not?

Question: So, why not?
Answer: Apparently, every single thing about this book. Really. This book. (And that’s no positive).


   photo tumblr_m3fe4fU4Xc1r8t5r2.gif


…So should I have stabbed myself first?

The thing that pissed me off the most were those little interruptions of “Yes, you read that right…” and “You can buy so and so at so and so.” (How obnoxious!) Then there’s every other complaint I have of every other book of hers (I won’t bother to rehash them here.) The one ‘plus’ I thought I was going to get, I didn’t. Where’s the hot sex? Where’s the chemistry? The encounters they had (and there were many) were neither hot nor sexy instead they were all more unbelievable, really. (I found myself snort laughing at points.)

I’d say I was sad about the turn out of this one, except reading her other books has prepared me. I needed a mindless read  and this was. That. Now, silver lining? Stuff like this is padding for my personal challenge; it’s been a shitty reading week and reading this stuff passes the time (annoyingly sometimes,) but it passes the same quickly.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment