Sunday, August 25, 2013

White Trash Beautiful (White Trash, #1)

White Trash Beautiful (White Trash, #1)White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


WHY? Why?
  WHYYYYY?


There's so many things wrong here that I. Just. Can't. I mean where should I start? Do I go with the doormat of a lead who just takes takes takes it all? Or the knight in shining armor who pops out of god-knows where? And did I mention he's a rockstar? Or do I go with the act... that little makes sense here... his why for her, or his why for him. Or the craptastic situation she's in? And how all she really does is cry?

There's a girl, see... and she's sad and lonely and in the crappiest of situations. Then there's this hero, see... and he falls in love with her... because... because.. I simply cannot fathom why he falls for her! So we have her and we have him and a push-pull, push-pull that ensues of him loving her and of her trusting him. And then eventually, of her jumping ship then coming back again then the other then the other. I just... what? What the eff did I just waste my time on?

Silver lining? The best thing about this was the blurb... and then nothing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment