Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finding It by Cora Carmack

Finding It (Losing It, #3)Finding It by Cora Carmack

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Hey! I actually liked this one. No joke. I’ve read it twice already… except why? I’m not quite sure because frankly, not a lot of brain juice is required to piece her secret together. Neither is much needed in figuring out what his “secret” is. And truth be told, the lead girl could infuriating (instead of endearing) in using her “feminine wiles” on the guy. But darn it! She’s rich girl with sad past she’d like to outrun (or drink under, I guess) and then along comes hot-army guy who “doesn’t care what she needs.” There’s a lot of forceful making here, but there’s also a lot of humor. Eventually, there’s also a lot of sexy. Over all this one makes my favorite out of the three where LOSING IT was not believable given the girl with zero experience turning sexy vixen (but it was funny, I will give it that!) and where FAKING IT was just too “so the drama” for me. This one manages to be spot on. It’s takes turns being darkly-sad (her), funny-sexy (them), then scorching (them, again.)

THANK YOU, EDELWEISS



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment