Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton

Rock and a Hard Place (The Jamieson Collection, #1)Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


You cannot imagine how many instances my eyes rolled! He's a too perfect. Sweet, sensitive, 'shy' type who also happens to be a rock star. She's perfect... for him. How did he view her, let me put it this way: pedestal required.

Truly though, it's mainly how he repeatedly goes on and on and on that he's her everything. That he's IT for him... in his estimation. There's growth, but it came ever so slowly. That winning moment of her about face on who she was and who he was and what they both needed: it was something the two desperately needed. 'Till that sweet sappy ending that cut it short came around.

My rating on this started at a two, stayed for the LONGEST time, was moving up to a maybe-3, then plummeted to a 1.5 rating with it ending as it did.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment