Sunday, November 10, 2013

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

AttachmentsAttachments by Rainbow Rowell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am swooning so hard and not over Lincoln either... Although… that ending and his spiel on inevitable explicable and plausible has me slightly (more than slightly) happy over the possibility of a guy like him. But it’s all the Y2K stuff that’s got me jazzed… nostalgia, i'm feeling it. Plus, the BFF-ship going on in this one. And OK, OK, Lincoln too… but not just.

I loved most of this because
This was pure nostalgia…
The what would Tom Hank/MegRyan/ or some other random rom com standard do if so and so?
Then Matrix and those bullets.
Incidental mentions of Backstreet Boys (I cringe now as I cringed then)

But the deeper aspects too…
Jobs and wondering why you’re doing what you are.
Of best friends and random talk…
Wanting more.

And yes…
Love at first sight VERSUS love before that.
Yes. I Swoon. Swoon. Swoon. Swoon. How can I not?




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment