Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat #1) by Laura Florand

The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat #1)The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Holy moly! Give me some of what ever he is making. Sylvain and Cade make for a fun introduction to a series I expect I’ll be reading more of (sooner as opposed to later.) It’s fun and sassy and funny. There’s very plenty opportunities for a double entendre and darn it it’s not just funny as each moment is perfectly so that whatever was coming out of his overly confident mouth or hers had me all  a-shiver in anticipation as to what next would be coming.

Now, the tus and the vous each time that was mentioned I had no clue what they were referring to… but overall I enjoyed this, the push-[pull thing between them; the confidence they both had regarding their places in the world; then the working out of who they could for each other and how the food his making became a metaphor for the connection they were building.

Next up: Chocolate Kiss!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment