Friday, November 8, 2013

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3) by Jessica Sorensen

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Ethan and Lila… This is what I was looking for what picking up book two in the Ella-Micah story. She’s not good for herself; he’s not good for himself; yet something about the two of them works well enough. Except, once again, push-pull-push-push. There’s a sizzle to the two of them AND it’s them not owning up to it that has that same thing becoming this BIG thing. 

It worked ‘till all the drama came up, of her seeing herself a certain way, and her needing him a certain way. And him being there all the darned time. I don’t think I like knights and their shining armor…. Too bad, because Ethan does a lot of saving in this one and I wish that were not the case. Because  it’s the screwed-up matter of fact-ness that they both were on their own that I bought completely. But the “I messed up” and “I need...”  someone else to do the picking up? I wish things didn’t pan out that way.  Because man, save yourself please!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment