Monday, December 9, 2013

After the Kiss (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #1) by Lauren Layne

After the Kiss (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #1)After the Kiss by Lauren Layne

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Wasn’t this a movie… only in reverse?

I kind of loved it… all her plotting and him in the not knowing. Plus him and a very She’s All That set up… dude, it was so cute... both of them were! I enjoyed the little nods to Romantic Comedy (have I told you all how much I like them?) Because again thins in this one? TOO. CUTE. but sexy too.

The whole going against the grain and taking things a step further for the dating guru made for some uncomfortable situations, but it’s Wall Street and The Bet that make it all even more interesting, They’ve both got an agenda… and find themselves being swept up  in everything. So. Hot.

Give me the next one, please.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment