Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4) by Jessica Sorensen

The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4)The Ever After of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Man.... I should have stopped at that Lila/ Ethan book. Nothing actually happens here. Any and all realizations needed to be made by either Micah and his 'Pretty Girl' (that breeze you feel btw emanates from the repetetive and forceful eye rolls I was making on account of the same) were made in books one and two.

This one is just... really? What was this? Ella and her issues. Again?!Micah and how much he loves the girl. Again?! Ethan and Lila as extras. Dare I exclaim it... again?! Or how about how screwed up but on the mend her home life was?

This whole thing felt so redundant and unneccessary.  



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment