Saturday, March 28, 2015

Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher

Never Never (Never Never, #1)Never Never by Colleen Hoover

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This feels like I have just finished a needlessly long introduction. Worse yet, when things stared picking up, we're dealt with another tepid non-ending. This had me thinking of 50 First Dates, minus the cute of Barrymore, but plus ten of the confounding.

Nothing is explained and we're only left with questions. WHILE I could say the leads are so imperfect they read plausible, honestly, each discovery about the other then their respective selves had me asking how there was a past them to begin with.

Will I be reading the next one? MAYBE. And that's what I take from this... it's chock full maybe and perhaps. Perhaps, there's more to Charlie; perhaps, Silas is not quite the douche he's coming across as. And perhaps, I'm still going to read the next. Who knows? 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment